SUCCESS LOSE WEIGHT IN 2022

 My weight-loss (which had started happening within the first few weeks of my new exercise regime) also accelerated. If you want to weight Lose fast click here But since I had yo-yo dieted before, losing 1-2 stone, it wasn’t until I hit that 3 stone mark I thought, 'No I’ve really done it this time – it’s gone for good.'

I still hit 10k steps every day and now strength train 3 – 4 times a week, along with 1 or 2 HIT sessions. I still have my bands that I use every day!


When I started posting about my journey, so many lovely people started reaching out to me and helping them made me feel so happy! I know this is what I'm meant to do

Cut through the noise and get practical, expert advice, home workouts, easy nutrition and more direct to your inbox. Sign up to the


                 ✅ SUCCESS LOSE WEIGHT 💪

Here's what I eat in a day

✅ Breakfast: 2 eggs, ½ an avo, 2 slices of gluten-free toast or a chai/flax vegan oat waffle with strawberries

✅Lunch: I love a chunky salad, so lots of mixed greens, peppers, onions, sweetcorn, chickpeas and either falafel, chicken or maybe turkey

✅Dinner: This can really vary, from a Lo-Dough pizza with a side salad or fajitas or homemade burgers/veggie burgers. I also love a peri-peri chicken breast with quinoa, sweet potato, kale salad with flax and chai seeds for topping

✅Snacks: Banana, pear, apple, protein bars and some form of low-cal crisps or crackers if I need something crunchy with my salad.

After switching up my diet, things improved really quickly. Within 6-8 weeks, I started to sleep better, I noticed my breathing had improved and I had more mental clarity.


          Weight Lose fast in 15 Days 

Comments